25) Anam A and Rao, L., Methanol Synthesis from Biomass Gasification., International Conference on Engineering for Waste and Biomass Valorisation, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 27-30, 2022, Submitted
24) Priyanka T and Rao, L., Effect of Plastic Content And Pelletisation Method On Physical, Chemical, And Thermal Properties Of Refuse Derived Fuel., International Conference on Engineering for Waste and Biomass Valorisation, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 27-30, 2022, Submitted
23) Chakraborty, A., Muddu, S., Rao, L., Assessment of the Carbonate Weathering Carbon Sink Potential of Indian Ecosystems for the 21st Century, Goldschmidt2021 Virtual - 5584, 4-9 July, 2021.Submitted
22) Chakraborty, A., Muddu, S., and Rao, L., Assessment of Impact of Hydroclimatic Disturbances on Terrestrial GPP Extremes of India Under Land Use and Climate Change, EGU General Assembly 2021, online, 19–30 Apr 2021, EGU21-4195, https://doi.org/10.5194/egusphere-egu21-4195, 2021
21) Chakraborty, A., Muddu, S., Rao, L., Assessment of Spatial Variations and the Interaction of Climate-Soil-Human Drivers of India's Terrestrial Carbon Use Efficiency. [Paper number: B108-0012], 2020 Fall Meeting, AGU, San Francisco, CA, 1-17 December.
20) Chakraborty, A., Muddu, S., Rao, L., Assessment of Carbon Storage of India's Terrestrial Ecosystems and Important Drivers: A Remote Sensing Approach. In National Symposium on Remote Sensing for Environment Modelling & Climate Change Assessment: Opportunities and Challenges, Space Applications Centre (ISRO), Ahmedabad, Page 132 – 133, 18-19 December, 2020. Retrieved from https://isrsns2020.in/img/ISRSNS_2020_Abstract_Volume.pdf
19) Kapudeep K, Punith N, P S Ganesh Subramanian, Manju D K, Dipshikha Chakravortty, and Lakshminarayana Rao, Antimicrobial Study Of The Plasma Activated Water Using E. coli, 8th International Conference on Plasma Medicine, August 01~06, 2021 / Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Korea. Accepted.
18) Reshma Mohan T, Seetha Lakshmi, Lakshminarayana Rao and M.S. Mohan Kumar, Numerical Simulation of Hydrodynamics and Bio-Chemical Membrane Fouling in Porous Media, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, 7 – 11 December 2020,
17) Reshma Mohan T, Lakshminarayana Rao and M.S. Mohan Kumar, Oxygen Transfer Predictions for Diffused Aeration System in Wastewater Treatment Plants: A Numerical Approach, AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, 9 – 13 December 2019.
16) Ananthanarasimhan N J, Lakshminarayana R, Anand M Shivapuji and Dasappa S, Observation of Arc Rotation and Voltage characteristics in Rotating Gliding Arc, Proceeding of the 24th International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Naples, Italy, June 9th –14th, 2019
15) Harsha Rao, Punith Narayanappa, Lakshminarayana Rao, Anand M Shivapuji, and Dasappa, S, Plasma activated water generation, characterization and application for seed germination and plant growth, Proceeding of the 24th International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Naples, Italy, June 9th –14th, 2019
14) Sharath Chandra, Niveditha, Chanakya H N, Puttanna C and Lakshminarayana Rao, Wastewater treatment and recycling in a bus depot-a case study from Bangalore, Proceedings of ICONSWM 2019, Bhubaneshwar, India
13) Priyanka Tripathi, Lakshminarayana Rao, Anand Shivapuji and S. Dasappa, Status of Municipal Solid Waste generation in the world and in India with emphasis on refused derived fuel production and its utilization, Proceedings of ICONSWM 2019, Bhubaneshwar, India
12) Reshmi Das, Chanakya H N and Lakshminarayana Rao, Water Quality assessment of Bellandur lake, Bangalore Karnataka, Proceedings of ICONSWM 2019, Bhubaneshwar, India
11) P. Narayanappa, A. Singh, L. Rao and S. Dasappa, Decentralized Grey Water Recovery System Using Cold Plasma for Rural India, Proceeding of the 23rd International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Montreal, Canada, July 30th –August 4th, 2017
10) Amit Kumar., Anand M.S., Rao L. and Dasappa S., Cold Plasma Methane Reforming, Proceedings of the 11th Asia-Pacific Conference on Combustion, The University of Sydney, NSW Australia, 10th -14th December 2017. Volume 1, Page # 686-689; ISBN # 9781510856462
09) A. Carkner, L. Rao, A. Kaldas, P. Carabin, A. Ross, “Destruction of Ozone Depleting Substances using Steam Plasma”, 31st International Conference on Incineration and Thermal Treatment Technologies, New Orleans, LA, October 22-24, 2012.
08) L Rao and P. Carabin, Thermal Plasma Torches for Metallurgical Applications, COM 2012 Conference of Metallurgists held in conjunction with Pressure Hydrometallurgy, Niagara Falls, Canada, Sept 30 to Oct 3 2012, accepted for Publication. 2012.
07) P. Carabin, L. Rao and A. Ross, « Destruction de SACO par plasma de vapeur », Salon des Technologies Environnementales du Québec – STEQ 2012, Québec (Québec), Canada, 14 March 2012.
06) L. Rao, P. Carabin, and G. Holcroft, Plasma Waste Gasification: Decentralized Approach to Production of Energy From Waste, 2nd International Conference on Hazardous and Industrial Waste Management, Chania, Crete, Greece, 5-8 October, 2010.
05) L. Rao, Plasma Technology Mini-course, 8th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Montreal, QC, Canada, August 23-27, 2009.
04) N.Y. Mendoza Gonzalez, L. Rao, P. Carabin, A. Kaldas, J.L. Meunier, A Three-Dimensional Model of a DC Thermal Plasma Torch for Waste Treatment Applications, Proceeding of the 19th International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry, Bochum, Germany, July 27-31, 2009.
03) L. Rao, C. Guédéhoussou, C. Derboghossian, A. Kaldas, A., and P. Carabin, Validation of the Plasma Resource Recovery System (PRRS) Simulations, 28th International Conference on Incineration and Thermal Treatment Technologies, Cincinnati, OH, May 18-21, 2009.
02) Lakshminarayana Rao and Richard J. Munz Effect of Microstructure of Cathodes on Arc Erosion and Arc Velocity of Cold Cathodes, Proceedings of International Symposium on Plasma Chemistry-18, Paper No. 111, Kyoto, Japan, 2007.
01) M. P. L. N. Rao, G. S. Gupta and A. K. Suri, Modeling of boron carbide manufacturing process. Proceedings of EMC 2003, European Metallurgical Conference. Hanover, Germany, 2003.